- Category: Become a Member
- Published: 18 November 2015
The International Federation of Biosafety Associations (IFBA) is a global community working to protect the lives of healthcare and laboratory workers around the world. We invite all national and regional Biosafety Associations with a mandate in biosafety, biosecurity and biorisk management to join us. Together, we can really make a difference.
- Network with other Regional and National Biosafety Associations and biosafety professionals worldwide;
- Represent and advocate for national and regional biosafety issues and priorities at key international meetings;
- Be involved in IFBA’s collective power for shaping international decision-making, standards and guidelines to strengthen global biosafety and biosecurity;
- Add to the expertise in IFBA’s platforms for contributing to scientific issues in biosafety and risk-based biocontainment;
- Receive latest information through IFBA communications and newsletters; and,
- Participate in IFBA member meetings and vote on all matters requiring a decision by the membership.
Download a copy of the IFBA Membership Benefits here
Download a copy of the IFBA Membership Application form here